With over 1,600 veterinarians, technicians and managers joining us for high-quality CE at an affordable price, and over 190 vendors to meet, it certainly was quite an event – the first time under new management, after taking over from the Chicagoland Veterinary Conference at the end of last year.
Whilst we are delighted to have provided so much education to so many, and to connect so many world class vendors with the profession, we certainly experienced some teething problems, taking over an event over half way through. With the incredible support and feedback received from attendees and exhibitors alike, we are now in a position to make the changes necessary to deliver this education and exhibition experience better, and more in line with our successful events around the world, like New York Vet and London Vet Show.
Some elements we are changing up for you:
- An improved event map design utilizing hard walled lecture theaters, and positioning other theaters a distance from the exhibition to reduce noise concerns;
- Better theater design, staging and AV so that you can experience our amazing speakers in the best way;
- Moving the event to a Wednesday / Thursday / Friday and away from Mothers’ Day;
- Improving the catering options and accessibility & availability of water and other beverages;
- Improving our signage and communications to make your experience with Chicago Vet a seamless one;
- No longer working with a small number of non-veterinary vendors who did not fit with the professional veterinary educational conference we organize;
- A shorter but more impactful program with better timings between sessions, allowing you to attend more lectures, have time between sessions and visit the exhibition (20 CE credits will be available).
And much, much more! We are dedicated to providing world-class and affordable education to all veterinarians, owners, technicians and hospital managers. Chicago Vet 2020 will showcase the best content – by vets for vets, in a world class setting.
As we continue to make improvements, your feedback is very important to us. If you haven't already, we kindly ask you to fill out our feedback form. Help shape the veterinary events of the future – built around you.
We thank you for your time.
The Chicago Vet Team